After studying theater and English at the University of California, Los Angeles, Burnett worked in nightclubs before beginning to appear on the early TV variety shows of Steve Allen, Ed Sullivan and Jack Paar. In 1959, she knocked the socks off audiences in the off-Broadway hit "Once Upon a Mattress" -- a success that led to her being cast as a regular on "The Garry Moore Show," for which she received her first Emmy.
Many more Emmy Awards would follow for Burnett's own show, which ran from 1967 to 1978 and included Tim Conway, Harvey Korman, Vicki Lawrence and Lyle Waggoner in its zany cast of regulars.
When a tiny "borrower" named Arrietty makes friends with a young boy many times her size, she must also shield her family from his towering elders. But trouble brews when a curious maid starts asking questions.
- Annie: Special Anniversary Edition
- Horton Hears a Who!
- The Four Seasons
- Post Grad
- The Front Page
- The Carol Burnett Show: Carol's Favorites
- A Wedding
- Follies in Concert
- Noises Off!
- Method to the Madness of Jerry Lewis
- Here's Lucy: Season 2
- A Season of Hope / Seasons of the Heart
- A Bing Crosby Christmas
- The Trumpet of the Swan
- Here's Lucy: Season 1
- Sesame Street: Old School: Vol. 1
- Mama's Family
- The Mad About You Collection
- Best of the Larry Sanders Show
- Broadway: The Golden Age
- Once Upon a Mattress
- Funniest Moments of Comedy
- Rona Barrett's Hollywood
- Make 'Em Laugh
- Makers: Women Who Make America