After studying theater and English at the University of California, Los Angeles, Burnett worked in nightclubs before beginning to appear on the early TV variety shows of Steve Allen, Ed Sullivan and Jack Paar. In 1959, she knocked the socks off audiences in the off-Broadway hit "Once Upon a Mattress" -- a success that led to her being cast as a regular on "The Garry Moore Show," for which she received her first Emmy.
Many more Emmy Awards would follow for Burnett's own show, which ran from 1967 to 1978 and included Tim Conway, Harvey Korman, Vicki Lawrence and Lyle Waggoner in its zany cast of regulars.
When a tiny "borrower" named Arrietty makes friends with a young boy many times her size, she must also shield her family from his towering elders. But trouble brews when a curious maid starts asking questions.
- Horton Hears a Who!
- Annie: Special Anniversary Edition
- Noises Off!
- The Four Seasons
- Follies in Concert
- Once Upon a Mattress
- The Carol Burnett Show: Carol's Favorites
- Method to the Madness of Jerry Lewis
- The Front Page
- The Trumpet of the Swan
- A Bing Crosby Christmas
- Post Grad
- Makers: Women Who Make America
- Here's Lucy: Season 1
- Sesame Street: Old School: Vol. 1
- Here's Lucy: Season 2
- A Wedding
- Mama's Family
- Best of the Larry Sanders Show
- The Mad About You Collection
- A Season of Hope / Seasons of the Heart
- Broadway: The Golden Age
- Funniest Moments of Comedy
- Rona Barrett's Hollywood
- Make 'Em Laugh