Through a tapestry of paintings and sculptures, this documentary explores the life of the Buddha, his quest for serenity and his enlightenment. Insightful interviews shed light on Buddhism and its relevance today.
- 10 Questions for the Dalai Lama
- The Knowledge of Healing
- Tibetan Refugee
- Monte Grande: What Is Life?
- A Path to Happiness
- Yoga for Stress Relief
- In God's Name
- Dalai Lama Speaks: Peace and Prosperity
- Art of Peace: His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- The Unwinking Gaze
- The Sun Behind the Clouds
- Dalai Lama: Harmony in Diversity
- The Four Noble Truths
- Ethics and the World Crisis: Dalai Lama
- Peace One Day