As World War II looms, undercover anti-fascism organizer Kurt Muller (Paul Lukas, in an Oscar-winning turn) moves his wife, Sara (Bette Davis), and family from Europe to America, where Kurt is blackmailed by a Nazi sympathizer and driven to take drastic measures. Based on Lillian Hellman's play and adapted for the screen by her lover, author Dashiell Hammett (The Maltese Falcon), this classic spy drama earned multiple Oscar nominations.
- The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Charlie Chan on Broadway
- East Side of Heaven / If I Had My Way
- Love, Honor & Oh-Baby!
- Lights Out! and Other Supernatural Tales
- Heritage of the Desert
- Sky Raiders Serial
- The Return of Rin Tin Tin
- Craig Kennedy, Criminologist
- The Golden Age of Television
- Crossroads: Vol. 1
- 13 Frightened Girls / 13 Ghosts