Ronald Colman gives the performance of his career as a disgraced lawyer defending an accused spy while trying to redeem himself in the eyes of the woman both he and the defendant love, in this Oscar-nominated adaptation of Charles Dickens's classic.
- Charlie Chan on Broadway
- The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
- 13 Frightened Girls / 13 Ghosts
- Watch on the Rhine
- East Side of Heaven / If I Had My Way
- Heritage of the Desert
- Love, Honor & Oh-Baby!
- Sky Raiders Serial
- The Return of Rin Tin Tin
- Lights Out! and Other Supernatural Tales
- Craig Kennedy, Criminologist
- The Golden Age of Television
- Crossroads: Vol. 1