Moore's film career also began with Cook in movies such as The Wrong Box (1966) and Bedazzled (1967). His entry into Hollywood came with Foul Play (1978), followed the next year by Blake Edwards's 10. Moore's superstar status was secured with a Best Actor Oscar nomination for Arthur (1981).
Moore stayed in the public eye through the 1980s in films such as Lovesick, Unfaithfully Yours, Romantic Comedy and an Arthur sequel. He died on March 27, 2002, in New Jersey, after a long battle with progressive supranuclear palsy.
An all-star cast highlights this vibrant musical adaptation of Lewis Carroll's immortal tale. One day, plucky young Alice follows a white rabbit down a hole and discovers a world of bizarre characters.
- Foul Play
- The Adventures of Milo and Otis
- Like Father, Like Son
- Arthur 2: On the Rocks
- Shelley Duvall's Bedtime Stories
- Really Wild Animals: Swinging Safari
- Really Wild Animals: Deep Sea Dive
- Beyond the Fringe
- Wholly Moses
- The Secret Policeman's Balls
- Unfaithfully Yours
- Micki & Maude
- Santa Claus: The Movie
- Richard Lewis: Concerts from Hell
- W.C. Fields Straight Up
- Really Wild Animals: Rainforest
- Really Wild Animals: Dinosaurs
- Legends of British Comedy
- Peter Cook & Dudley Moore: Not Only...