Moore's film career also began with Cook in movies such as The Wrong Box (1966) and Bedazzled (1967). His entry into Hollywood came with Foul Play (1978), followed the next year by Blake Edwards's 10. Moore's superstar status was secured with a Best Actor Oscar nomination for Arthur (1981).
Moore stayed in the public eye through the 1980s in films such as Lovesick, Unfaithfully Yours, Romantic Comedy and an Arthur sequel. He died on March 27, 2002, in New Jersey, after a long battle with progressive supranuclear palsy.
Dudley Moore narrates this heartwarming tale of Milo the cat and Otis the dog, who grow up together and have a tendency to make mischief wherever they go. One day, the two get separated when Milo is swept downriver, and an epic journey begins.
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Foul Play
- Wholly Moses
- Really Wild Animals: Dinosaurs
- W.C. Fields Straight Up
- Really Wild Animals: Swinging Safari
- Really Wild Animals: Rainforest
- Really Wild Animals: Deep Sea Dive
- Peter Cook & Dudley Moore: Not Only...
- Beyond the Fringe
- The Secret Policeman's Balls
- Unfaithfully Yours
- Micki & Maude
- Santa Claus: The Movie
- Richard Lewis: Concerts from Hell
- Like Father, Like Son
- Arthur 2: On the Rocks
- Shelley Duvall's Bedtime Stories
- Legends of British Comedy