Moore's film career also began with Cook in movies such as The Wrong Box (1966) and Bedazzled (1967). His entry into Hollywood came with Foul Play (1978), followed the next year by Blake Edwards's 10. Moore's superstar status was secured with a Best Actor Oscar nomination for Arthur (1981).
Moore stayed in the public eye through the 1980s in films such as Lovesick, Unfaithfully Yours, Romantic Comedy and an Arthur sequel. He died on March 27, 2002, in New Jersey, after a long battle with progressive supranuclear palsy.
Goldie Hawn shines as gentle librarian Gloria Mundy, who finds her peaceful and slightly boring existence shaken when she uncovers a plan to assassinate the Pope in this action-comedy inspired by Alfred Hitchcock thrillers. Fearing for her life, Gloria elicits the help of local cop, Tony Carlson (Chevy Chase), who's game enough to take on the strange case. Good thing, too, as matters morph from odd to bizarre and love blooms between the two.
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- The Adventures of Milo and Otis
- Arthur 2: On the Rocks
- Micki & Maude
- Santa Claus: The Movie
- The Secret Policeman's Balls
- Unfaithfully Yours
- Richard Lewis: Concerts from Hell
- Beyond the Fringe
- Wholly Moses
- W.C. Fields Straight Up
- Like Father, Like Son
- Shelley Duvall's Bedtime Stories
- Really Wild Animals: Rainforest
- Really Wild Animals: Deep Sea Dive
- Really Wild Animals: Swinging Safari
- Really Wild Animals: Dinosaurs
- Legends of British Comedy
- Peter Cook & Dudley Moore: Not Only...