After making her directing bow with Not Wanted (1949), which she cowrote, Lupino went on to helm six low-budget features: Never Fear (1949); Outrage (1950); Hard, Fast and Beautiful (1951); On Dangerous Ground (1952); The Hitch-Hiker (1953); and The Bigamist (1953). Most of her later directorial efforts were for television, including episodes of "The Untouchables" (1959), "The Twilight Zone" (1959) and "The Fugitive" (1963); she also guest starred on shows such as "Barnaby Jones" and "Charlie's Angels."
Lupino died in Los Angeles Aug. 3, 1995.
Two teens turn a staid convent upside down with their youthful glee and zany antics. Although the pair gets in trouble for transgressions like invading the nuns' quarters and substituting soap for sugar in the kitchen, their charm wins everyone over.
- The Big Knife
- They Drive by Night
- On Dangerous Ground
- Lust for Gold
- Over-Exposed / Women's Prison
- Honey West: The Complete Series
- Design for Living / Peter Ibbetson
- Murder at the Vanities / Search for Beauty
- The Hitch-Hiker
- Marx Brothers: Radio Days
- One Rainy Afternoon
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- Four Star Playhouse
- Jack Lemmon Collection: Special Features