Jerry Lee Lewis
Director Jack Arnold explores the influence of drugs and rock 'n' roll on young minds in this campy 1958 classic that centers on the escapades of tough-talking teen Tony Baker (Russ Tamblyn), who quickly works his way into the dope scene of his new high school. A surprisingly able cast -- including Jackie Coogan, John Drew Barrymore, Mamie Van Doren and Jerry Lee Lewis (as himself) -- elevates this dated yet wholly entertaining morality tale.
- The London Rock 'n' Roll Show
- T.J. Hooker: Seasons 1 & 2
- Country Rockers
- Jerry Lee Lewis: I Am What I Am
- The Fabulous '50s
- The Johnny Cash TV Show: 1969-1971
- Jerry Lee Lewis Chronicles
- Hollywood Rocks 'n' Rolls in the '50s
- Rock and Roll at 50
- One for the Money: The Birth of Rock
- Ray Charles: The Legend Lives On
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame + Museum...