After studying psychology at the College of William and Mary, he worked a variety of odd jobs before testing his skills on the New York City stand-up circuit and eventually landing a gig as host of his own eponymous show on MTV, "The Jon Stewart Show" (1993-95). But it was his run as host of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" that would come to define Stewart's career, earning him multiple Emmy Awards, critical acclaim and a reputation as an everyman with a nose for hypocrisy.
Stewart's best-known work on the big screen includes supporting roles in Big Daddy (1999) and Death to Smoochy (2002). He was also tapped to host the Oscars in 2006 and 2008.
Dumped by his girlfriend because he refuses to accept responsibility, overgrown adolescent Sonny Koufax adopts a 5-year-old boy to prove that he's a grownup -- and to win back his ex -- in this engaging comedy.
- Death to Smoochy
- Dr. Katz: The Complete Series
- Just for Laughs: Stand-Up: Vol. 3
- Roast of Denis Leary: Uncensored
- Best of the Larry Sanders Show
- Mixed Nuts
- Space Ghost Coast to Coast: Vol. 3
- Since You've Been Gone
- Gigantic: A Tale of Two Johns
- The Daily Show: Indecision 2004
- Oprah Winfrey Show: 20th Anniversary
- Twisted: A Balloonamentary
- Comedy Central Salutes George W. Bush
- A Colbert Christmas
- Lord, Save Us from Your Followers