Canada didn't prove to be Smith's cup of tea, though, so he ended up back home in New Jersey, where he spent some down time working at a convenience store. That stint proved to be inspiring, as Smith later teamed with childhood pal Scott Mosier to film Clerks (1994), a talky, irreverent low-budget comedy that became an underground phenomenon.
What followed for Smith were similarly refreshing oeuvres such as Mallrats, Chasing Amy (starring Ben Affleck), the star-studded Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and the buzzed-about Jersey Girl.
15-year-olds Colleen Colleen are on their smartphones constantly, sing in a small band and take yoga classes. They will do just about anything to receive an invitation to a senior party. But when they discover the leader of a Nazi splinter group has been raising an army of monsters beneath the store where they work, they team up with a legendary man-hunter to stop the world-threatening uprising.
- This Film Is Not Yet Rated
- Southland Tales
- Chasing Amy
- Catch and Release
- Clerks 2
- Zack and Miri Make a Porno
- Cop Out
- Red State
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
- Mallrats: Extended Edition
- Jersey Girl
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Clerks: Tenth Anniversary Edition
- An Evening with Kevin Smith
- Sold Out: A Threevening with Kevin Smith
- Independent's Day
- Clerks: Uncensored
- Now You Know
- Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters & Marvels
- Sunday Morning Shootout: Best of Season 1
- Comic Book: The Movie
- Bottoms Up
- The Henry Rollins Show: Season 1
- An Evening with Kevin Smith 2
- The Junior Defenders
- Official Rejection
- Jay and Silent Bob Get Old - Tea...