Mary J. Blige
In the 1980s, Los Angeles' famed Sunset Strip is pulsing to a beat that attracts waitress Sherrie and busboy Drew, who fall in love and chase fame while working at the Bourbon Room, a club catering to rock royalty like Stacee Jaxx.
- Soundtrack for a Revolution
- Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All by Myself
- Black Nativity
- Betty and Coretta
- The Making of What's Going On
- Eric Clapton: Crossroads Benefit
- Wyclef Jean's All-Star Jam - Carnegie Hall
- Jay-Z: Fade to Black
- Mary J. Blige: Queen of Hip-Hop Soul
- Happy to Be Nappy and Other Stories of Me
- Hip Hop: The Collection: The Classics
- Shooter Series: Brett Ratner
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame + Museum...