Born July 25, 1967, in Newton, Mass., LeBlanc moved to Los Angeles in the late 1980s after landing a role on the short-lived television series "TV 101." He continued to appear on shows such as "Married with Children" and "The Red Shoe Diaries" before becoming a "friend" in 1994.
During the 10-year run of "Friends" -- for which LeBlanc scored three Emmy nominations -- he also made a number of films, including Ed (1996), Lost in Space (1998) and Charlie's Angels (2000). The only member of the "Friends" class to immediately slip into another sitcom, LeBlanc resurrected his character for the spin-off series "Joey."
Hoping to create an American version of their successful British sitcom, a married TV writing team runs into a wall of cultural obstacles -- starting with the questionable casting of the unsophisticated Matt LeBlanc as the show's lead character.
- Lost in Space
- Joey: Season 1
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 3
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 4
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 1
- The Best of Friends: Season 2
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 2
- The Best of Friends: Season 1
- The Best of Friends: Season 4
- All the Queen's Men
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
- Friends: The Series Finale
- Five Coolest Things: Off-Road
- Five Coolest Things: Freestyle
- Five Coolest Things: Road Racing
- Five Coolest Things: Supercross
- Oprah Winfrey Show: 20th Anniversary