Born July 25, 1967, in Newton, Mass., LeBlanc moved to Los Angeles in the late 1980s after landing a role on the short-lived television series "TV 101." He continued to appear on shows such as "Married with Children" and "The Red Shoe Diaries" before becoming a "friend" in 1994.
During the 10-year run of "Friends" -- for which LeBlanc scored three Emmy nominations -- he also made a number of films, including Ed (1996), Lost in Space (1998) and Charlie's Angels (2000). The only member of the "Friends" class to immediately slip into another sitcom, LeBlanc resurrected his character for the spin-off series "Joey."
In this reboot of the TV classic, the Angels are tasked with finding a pair of missing rings encoded with the personal information of people in witness protection. As informants are bumped off, the trio targets a rogue agent who may be responsible.
- Lost in Space
- The Best of Friends: Season 1
- All the Queen's Men
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 1
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 2
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 3
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 4
- The Best of Friends: Season 2
- The Best of Friends: Season 4
- Five Coolest Things: Supercross
- Joey: Season 1
- Five Coolest Things: Road Racing
- Friends: The Series Finale
- Five Coolest Things: Off-Road
- Five Coolest Things: Freestyle
- Oprah Winfrey Show: 20th Anniversary