Born July 25, 1967, in Newton, Mass., LeBlanc moved to Los Angeles in the late 1980s after landing a role on the short-lived television series "TV 101." He continued to appear on shows such as "Married with Children" and "The Red Shoe Diaries" before becoming a "friend" in 1994.
During the 10-year run of "Friends" -- for which LeBlanc scored three Emmy nominations -- he also made a number of films, including Ed (1996), Lost in Space (1998) and Charlie's Angels (2000). The only member of the "Friends" class to immediately slip into another sitcom, LeBlanc resurrected his character for the spin-off series "Joey."
In this film reboot of the 1960s sci-fi television series, the prospects for continuing life on Earth in the year 2058 are grim. So the Robinsons are launched into space to colonize Alpha Prime, the only other inhabitable planet in the galaxy.
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 3
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 4
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 2
- Friends: The Series Finale
- Five Coolest Things: Road Racing
- The Best of Friends: Season 1
- The Best of Friends: Season 2
- The Best of Friends: Vol. 1
- The Best of Friends: Season 4
- All the Queen's Men
- Five Coolest Things: Freestyle
- Five Coolest Things: Off-Road
- Five Coolest Things: Supercross
- Joey: Season 1
- Oprah Winfrey Show: 20th Anniversary