After a string of successes in Canada, Myers joined the cast of SNL in 1989. His "Wayne's World" skit (with Dana Carvey) became the nucleus for a hugely successful movie in 1992 and its sequel the next year. He followed up that success with his role as an oversexed British secret agent in another hit franchise, the Austin Powers films, and as the voice of the title character in the animated Shrek movies.
Other notable films include 54 and So I Married an Axe Murderer. Myers married actress Robin Ruzan in 1993.
It ain't easy bein' green -- especially if you're a likable (albeit smelly) ogre named Shrek (Mike Myers). On a mission to retrieve a gorgeous princess (Cameron Diaz) from the clutches of a fire-breathing dragon, Shrek teams up with an unlikely compatriot -- a wisecracking donkey (Eddie Murphy). This is the widescreen version of the film and includes a commentary, technical goofs, a storyboard pitch of deleted scenes and more.
- Shrek Forever After
- Austin Powers: Int'l Man of Mystery
- Shrek 2
- So I Married an Axe Murderer
- Wayne's World
- Austin Powers in Goldmember
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
- Shrek the Third
- Mystery, Alaska
- Wayne's World 2
- SNL: The Best of Mike Myers
- Saturday Night Live: 25th Anniversary
- Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon
- View from the Top
- Saturday Night Live: The Best of Tom Hanks
- Saturday Night Live: Halloween
- Saturday Night Live: Christmas
- The Second City: The First Family of...
- The Love Guru
- Being Canadian
- Saturday Night Live: 25 Years of Music
- Pete's Meteor
- Super Slide
- Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat
- Oprah Winfrey Show: 20th Anniversary
- 25 Years of Improv Comedy
- Madonna: Celebration: The Video Collection