Neil Patrick Harris
Harris divided his time between stage and film work after the series was cancelled in 1993. On Broadway, he portrayed Tobias Ragg in "Sweeney Todd," the Emcee in "Cabaret" and Lee Harvey Oswald in "Assassins." Meanwhile, Harris took on roles on the big screen in Animal Room (1995), Starship Troopers (1997) and The Proposition (1998), returning to series television in 1999 with the comedy "Stark Raving Mad."
In 2005, Harris scored a hit -- along with four Emmy and two Golden Globe nods -- as the skirt-chasing Barney Stinson on the sitcom "How I Met Your Mother."
Based on Gillian Flynn's novel of the same name, this unsettling thriller follows the mercurial Nick Dunne, who finds himself dogged by police and caught in a media maelstrom after he becomes the prime suspect in his wife's disappearance.
- Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
- A Million Ways to Die in the West
- Batman: Under The Red Hood
- Justice League: The New Frontier
- Starship Troopers
- Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
- A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas
- The Smurfs 2
- Doogie Howser, M.D.
- Homicide: Life on the Street: Season 5
- The Next Best Thing
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Smurfs
- The Outer Limits: The New Series
- Undercover Brother
- Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
- Home Fires Burning
- B.L. Stryker: Season 1
- Sudden Fury
- Animal Room
- Sweeney Todd in Concert
- The Mesmerist
- Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
- The Golden Blaze
- The Visible Vote '08
- Eloise Goes to School
- Elmo and Friends: The Letter Quest and...
- Eloise in Springtime
- The Best and the Brightest
- Penguins of Madagascar: Operation Blowhole
- Robot Chicken: DC Special