Widely considered the father of modern vertical skateboarding, Hawk was the first person to land a stunt known as "the 900" (two and a half complete rotations in the air). Although he likely won't be remembered for his film or television résumé, Hawk has racked up a stack of cameos since his retirement at age 31 on shows such as "Sex and the City," "The Simpsons" and "CSI: Miami" and in movies including Jackass: The Movie (2002) and Lords of Dogtown (2005).
He also heads his own production company, 900 Films, which financed his directorial debut in the feature-length CGI film Boom Boom Sabotage (2006).
Chronicling the life and lore of motorcycle daredevil Robert "Evel" Knievel, this revealing documentary details the triumphs and bone-crushing failures of his spectacular career, his humble origins and his personal battles.
- Stoked: The Rise and Fall of Gator
- Jackass: Number Two
- Tony Hawk's Gigantic Skatepark Tour 2000
- Sports Beyond Extreme: Vol 1
- Tony Hawk's Skatepark Tour 2002
- Over the Edge: Boards X
- Inside X: ESPN's X Games IX
- The Shaun White Album
- Deck Dogz
- X Games: Evolution of Skate
- Tony Hawk: Boom Boom Sabotage
- Rising Son: Christian Hosoi
- Tony Hawk: Secret Skatepark Tour 2
- Xtreme Skateboarding: Time Machine IV
- Gumball 3000
- The Beginning
- Life of Ryan: The Complete Series
- The Other F Word
- Bones Brigade: An Autobiography
- Waiting for Lightning